Vulnerabilities emerge every day within new networks, Web applications and databases. They may occur due to software defects or miss configurations of information systems. Because they can be exploited by cyber attackers, it is essential to eliminate these exposures to protect your critical IT assets and safeguard sensitive information.
Risole Secure Cloud Vulnerability Management service leverages next generation cloud Vulnerability Management technology to perform highly accurate internal and external scan audits across network devices, servers, Web applications, databases and other assets in on-premise and cloud environments. Different service levels are available depending on the needs of your organization.
Provided as an on-demand service, Risole Secure Cloud Vulnerability Management service provides world-class vulnerability management without the hardware, software and maintenance requirements of most scanning products. The cloud vulnerability management technology is fully managed and maintained by Risole Secure Cloud dedicated vulnerability management team, eliminating administration and maintenance burdens so you can better focus on protecting your assets and reducing business risk.
Identify the real, exploitable vulnerabilities
Satisfy regulatory compliance requirements
Supplement your team with dedicated vulnerability management experts
Track remediation workflow easily
Access information security experts 24x7
Create a total network security and compliance solution by combining with other Managed Security Services
• Highly accurate internal and external vulnerability scanning
• Supports physical, cloud and virtual infrastructure
• Dedicated vulnerability management team provides expert guidance and support
• Flexible reporting and remediation workflow tools via on-demand portal
• Integrated with other Secure Cloud Managed Security Services for more comprehensive view of our security posture
• Policy and compliance scanning to satisfy PCI, HIPAA, and GLBA
• 24x7x365 expert support by certified security analysts